Monday, December 5, 2011

26 Baby Sleep Solutions - Parenting.com

26 Baby Sleep Solutions - Parenting.com

I think the best thing I found about babies that don't sleep is that when they do you need to also.
I found that this rule of thumb .. until they are at least 3 years old .. works wonders.
My mother in law also raised 7 kids and she gave me the great boon of learning about "power naps".
If you can find someone to spend 15 mins with your child ( who you trust ) you can go lie down set your alarm or have someone come get you in 15 mins.
For 15 mins you are assigned to do and think of nothing . Rest your eyes your body and your mind.
You will find that this is a life savor.

Have a good time reading this article friends.
Happy sleeping.. Oh how delightful the little things in life.

Blessings
Miss Mana

No comments:

Post a Comment