Friday, September 14, 2012

Its All In The Egg


Last Monday we all went to the Emandal Farm to visit the animals there.. Wow what a great time we had there.  The Ostrich gave us an egg to hold and it was really amazing as you can see in the photo.
Recently our Baby Sign and Sing Class has grown to an even bigger size.
I am really pleased to see my little students signing not just to me now but each other .
Some of the students are now starting to talk and dance and sing and sign on their own not just in class but at home too.  We have been exploring loud and soft and stop and go . This nest session is big and little and high and low.
Laytonville healthy start has invited us to be a part of their community support program for enrichment classes for families. I went last Wed and was delighted to meet so many wonderful parents and children.
I am going to be using this blog so that my parents can plug into some resources for practicing their signing at home. 

 Miss Mana and Haley and Miss Wendy at the Kenetic Carnival. 


End the Guessing Game .. Enroll in Baby Sign Language with Miss Mana and start communicating with your child right away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment